Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Powershot 780is Timelapse

Have you heard about Sally?

Uff, here was a long silence. I have to get used to me to write regularly, after all, this is a paid-account! ;)

Hab mal bissel a title and name sparrows collected, before everything is easy to guess:

• "Hello, I would have liked the book," Did you hear that about Sally? "!"

• "What books do you have for Philip Ruff / RAFF?"

• "The newspaper has been discussed a book of Japanese short stories, the author called cops or something!"

Always nice!
• ". I'm looking for these books by the Norwegians, where each book has only one word as the title of" destruction / disturbance / failure - or so "(I would have still have the proposal" dementia " if the fourth volume will be released ever after all. Should I send the publisher mal ... ?;))

• "Have you read" Derek's Diary "



I should actually write down the times more often ... hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment