Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chocolate Basketball Player Garnish

Thilo in Wonderland

"Hello, I would have liked this book about the Germans, who make about him!" - "It is still not in Austria, I should reserve it?"

• "Hello, have you the book" How to abolish the Germans? " - "No, that Austria has not yet, I will reserve you?"

• "Greetings to you, I would offer to take a look at this book of Zacharrin about the Germans, which is discussed there now!" - "I'm sorry, but there is in Austria or not, it was already sold out through advance orders in Germany and is being printed by the book has never made it to Austria. Should I reserve the "

[Without greeting]" This book by Tony Schazzarin? "-" Oh, I'm sorry, but that does not yet exist in Austria "

We have our order the book "Germany does away with the" Thilo Sarrazin now somehow increased since about the end of my vacation time and again and I guess even our pre-orders we are not now able to fulfill all, I think so many books do it again not up to us ... And then it gets really ugly when Pre have to wait even longer, but we go strictly by the order, he ind Front bay window has arrived ... HATE! This now comes the Kampusch-terror ... also supply problems ...

astray As important as it will most probably not be if they were not even able to remember the clever title ... I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment