Monday, April 6, 2009

Spacewalker Motherboard Mv42v1.3 Ram

frightening customers ...

I wish my first entry that has to do directly with a customer who would be a nice or at least funnier. ..

We have so few "funny" customers. Some talk very much and very much annoying and sometimes just a little (especially older people ...). Then a few who want to be especially funny (and mostly annoying) and then of course the very, very unfriendly. But few of my stay there permanently in the real sense.

but this one scares me.

A while ago he was the first time there, and quite normal. Wanted to order "The Torah" and we've tried to identify a particular issue and it ordered. Normally, our customers pay when picking up their things, or just if they wish, even now. Deposit, we ask only for very expensive, very unusual orders. This customer made a deposit for a 35 € book ...

it as "The Torah" picked up, he had a statement that he has paid a deposit, lost (never mind, we note that on the order itself again anyway ..) and he ordered the same book again - again with deposit.

When he picked up the next time, he was dressed very chic, and blinked all the time and his Eyes were watering revealed.

Client: "Haha, sorry, my friend gave me perfume sprayed in the eye ..." We
: "oh ... ehehe ... well ... uh ...." (What is one to answer because DA bitteschön ...?!)


On Friday, when I was struck slightly from my cold, but went to work again, he came again, this time dressed in his cycling clothes and kind of odd it:

Client: "Hello, I ... well ... I would again like" The Torah ", which for 35 €!"
I type it a white anyway, what book he had said and again because of his Called to ask.
I: "Excuse me, was like her name again?"
Client: "Kundemit double name, first name!"
I found it not because of the double name, because he has an SO unusual first name that was probably registered as a last name with ... and now it's coming! The type comes without being asked and without asking, behind my desk to look into my computer, instead of just once to spell his name. He moved his face very close up to my side and I avoided anything. Then he zuppelte fast, once on my sleeve blouse, lying next to the mouse and I moved my arm slightly away. I then, because I lasted too long, just quickly created a new customer file, because the way was a lot going on in the store and ...

I: "All right, the book is ordered, should be there Wednesday!"

Then he was silent until then asked if he should make a down payment and could not and I've once again collected and recorded. Again, this silence. Then again, this sudden action, he is coming back side close in on the counter, looks quizzically and I say, "Yes, Wednesday, early afternoon then!"
He says: "Thanks!" - Silence. Penetrating glance, I think so: the guy is not very crisp! And all of a sudden to me really much too close and I tried a kiss impose ...>__\u0026lt;

Then I dodged and he is finally out.


Today (Wednesday ?!?!?!) Did I not say he is back in the shop, his book was stupid because after all, I picked out the same, lay down there and said hurriedly: "Please take only 25 €! "

Client: "Then I can take it, yes ... After paying?"
I: yes ... for sure ... so it'll work just ... Oo "
he paid.
I: "a bag of it?"
Client: "Hmmm ... I like transpotier the best ...?"
I : "I can give a bag like this!"
Client: * presses the book easily to his chest * "How can I protect the best?"
The book is sealed in a plastic sheet!
I: "Which do you want to protect?"
The customer says nothing ... considering silent .... I think about to say already, but that he should be the best thing in the film, but something I can not bring in our district Nobel unfortunately ...
Client: "Well ... I ... I'll work through the times!"

to want to smooch me again Instead, he told me today - over across the bar after all! - Extending a hand!


WTF?!
So either

• he's just completely crazy
• he is on drugs
• fooled me

've even googled, apparently a photographer, and I think slowly, be very unusual name (by the way of a Roman-Greek God ...) is invented to drugs ... I agree in principle that is sometimes not ...*_*

My goodness, on Friday I was really afraid that would stalk me and ambush on the way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment