Friday, April 24, 2009

Double C Pearl Necklace

fun with children

I do not know how to package it all for granted in an entry should, but I'll just try again. In the afternoon, our little shop was visited today quite well. Among others were the children's corner in a mother with two children and the mother needed my help because they related books for two (?) Children studied. Now our shop so filled to the ceiling with books and the top is reached by an old but beautiful, rolling ladder system. These ladders pull wayward children to quasi magical. Normally only climb WE rum on rare times asks a customer whether he / she may even look also browse up and (it is important to explain the process of how these leaders that they are very safe and you roll away nichtplötzlich jerk!)

While I therefore thought for a moment, what books I could recommend to the customer, blared around the children, threw our (purchasable for sale!) Around squeaky reading ducks and climbing course (of course) on the circuit around in the children's corner. The mother reminded again and again "Father, come down immediately because, let not man!", The little P. was the course (of course) damn! A. The small rummaged in time all that was tangible in its height and the noise was extreme.

chance I found for this gift to a child very quickly what and unfortunately it was a book with an enclosed CD, which the client was very impressed and because they wanted something equivalent to this gift for the boy who was slightly older.

At this point a note: The customer grabbed me any book that held out I told her, downright rude and unpleasant from the hand did, although explanations, but tried casually, bring their terrorist children to reason, what the customer conversation, of course, not very successfully advancing. As a small-A. then again ascended the ladder, "she said in all seriousness, very indifferent ! A. Come down there if you fall, you're dead and then you can not save everything!" . I thought I'll no longer!

On the search for a suitable book went with the customer after me in the youth corner, the little terror children, I scurried around between his feet, blew on our children and small bench-asshole-P. gave me his foot in the ribs when I read the "Children's University" was looking for. Now, our customers, unfortunately posh way most rich people who treat you as well must stop, even if they do not always know how to behave. The other people in the store already looked annoyed and amused, shaking his head. The customer wanted to know exactly whether the CD of "Children's University" for its appropriateness for the child and I went down to the computer, the small staircase from the youth corner. Here, the still raging gave A. the container down with the small excerpt booklets, which extends over the whole staircase, down to the detective division, distributed ...!

I got over it quickly, ignored the question of the mother "Who was it now?" Pack and this family just wanted to get rid of even the most quickly as possible. The mother picked up the booklet itself is a fast (several of which broke ...), put them somewhere where they found just enough room (on the books on the shelf, on the bank ...) when I came back and asked, "Was this is my daughter? " and I just mumbled a friendly smile, "Oh, not so bad ...". Meanwhile, the children threw themselves (purchasable for sale and not really cheap) to our little raven Aufziehspieluhr to while the mother, of course, nothing went on, however much she tried to stop the chaos verbal.

thank God we found then a second book, the first investigated under the mountain of books, the small-A. has caused and of course I grabbed the lady and yet everything is a gift. Minutes, which continued as chewing gum and in which the lamentations and the empty exhortations went on ...

We all were VERY glad when the crowd finally was out and there were also other comments from customers about "parenting books" ... I was cleaning up the children and youth corner ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment