Friday, March 27, 2009

Recliner Vs Coffee Table

girls like it HARD!

My current books are fun hobby part in three areas: 1

. books from my childhood, and out of print titles that I would like to read, second-hand as cheaply as possible get. In the books from my childhood as the old issues that I had rented on 15-17 from the library!

second books I already own in paperback, as cheaply as possible in hardcover (some sold out!) seek and find and replace.

third Clearance sales to reasonably well-known titles as cheap as possible grazing.


Generally I've found that the larger a bookshop and a stationery / bookstore chain here works for us very well. So today I bought for each lousy € 2.95 following:

• Amelie Nothomb - On behalf of the lexicon (Hardcover out of print, I've already Softcover)
• Amelie Nothomb - Bad girl (Soft Cover)
• Amelie Nothomb - Beauty of evil (Hardcover, out of print)
• Banana Yoshimoto - Sly (Hardcover out of print, I've already Softcover)
• Joey Goebel - Vincent (Hardcover)
• Benjamin Lebert - Can you (Soft Cover)

have I recently been replaced by another book by Banana Yoshimoto " "(" Hard-boiled - Hard-luck ").

I would not even think about the next move, my books are going to need your own car and did I benefit from my shelves before unspeakably empty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment