Saturday, March 28, 2009

Granola Recipe For Diabetics

so clever ...

Plays a small supplement of the last week. As one or the other may know, is yes, "Darwin Year" and thus are all more or less intellectual people now very much in the science-Darwin-fever. Our small but nice shop even has its own window, Darwin and many, many, books on actually going pretty well right now. Last week a customer came in and asked for our single-minded Darwin range. In addition to the showcase we have established even among the biographies of Darwin is a small corner, rummaged through the client also.

short time later:

customer: "that's all you have is because of Darwin?"
Me: "Yes, a lot is currently unfortunately. Is currently so in demand pretty, but we also get the most back in! "
Customer:" Can you advise me as what "I
:" Well, nephew of the book is bought very much, because it is well written and has been discussed several times. Or even "The Voyage of the Beagle "..."
customer:" Have you not "The Origin of Species"
I rummage ie on the computer to see what issues there are to the book as well? to me to see a cover image ... and realize that there is an issue to almost € 52 ...
Me: "I'm sorry, that is unfortunately out of ..."
customers interrupts me : "Ah! You probably should have because that is ultimately the work of Him "

I think!. Ah, good to know I know eh But I can not conjure up the book now, especially since such expensive books for us, too always pose some financial risk ...

Me: "So I could order the book until the day after. Costs 51, xx € ... "
Customer:" YES! Order it, you should have there, but not necessarily in my name, then must take ego, could not it "I
:" Oo ... so .... uh ... so I could feel free to view order ... "
customer:" Yes, do that, my name is SehrschlaueKundinmitBiologiekenntnissen ... "


The lady left our business then the way with the not so intellectual" Gut gegen Nordwind "in paperback * ...* seuftz

0 comments:

Post a Comment