Thursday, January 27, 2011

What To Do About Dry Nose

security ...

In Russia it is indeed constantly monitored by security officials, which gave me but never felt I was really sure where rather the opposite. herzeigen When you check in at the airport must be 4 times his passport, but no one really does look at him. Even yesterday when I and was yesterday in Domodedovo I was not really controlled: one does not, in the other, only skin deep: the metal detector beeped has indeed, but the policeman was the matter and I was allowed to leave.

Russian media have been tried in the various items Bombenattrapen Moscow airports smuggling and that was, despite the heightened security, no problem. On the one hand there are approaches that are not guarded, and in another a journalist had just 25 € to pay bribes to get into the building without being checked.

www.newsru.com/russia/27jan2011/bombe.html

All "Pokasucha" - so do as I ob reminds very much of my shooting at Putin. Before we were admitted to him we had to drag us to control. , An intelligence official and a policeman have searched all the journalists very well with a metal detector. But: It was broken. My phone, my keys, the small change in my pocket, none of it has found the device. And when it is sloppy even at the most important man in the country so why the checks are then to be better in such mundane places like airports?

0 comments:

Post a Comment