Friday, December 4, 2009

Cutting Listellos In Tile Diy

Bis (s) for the weekend ... Metabolic imbalance

Today - Download rappelzappelkistevoll - mood quite well

An older man arrives and says.. careful
"Hello, I would like for my 12 year old granddaughter, the book" bite the morning hours - with a sharp S, I think ... "I

: " So you, as there are several volumes. The first is called "Bis (s) to dawn," the second is "Bis (s) for the noon hour" ^ ^ What band needs it because ...?"

you needed the first, but when I told him carefully and slowly explained that there are several volumes that were previously available only partly in paperback and is ever at a little cheaper is if you like buying the latest complete push, he then seriously instead of the 10 purchased € 30 paperback all hardcover slipcase for € 71.10! WIN! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment