Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet Dreams Noten Piano

lectrice

NO! The title of the entry is not a reference to the fact that 50% of all people who want to buy Schlink's bestseller in me, the reader be denied Pimmelchen (they really do!) - I had to read out now, and really came to me, more or less like the last idiot in front!

A mother with a pram and extremely annoying anyway Child is in our book store and asks me:

"Do you have" witch Lisbeth "There is more of and I need something other than the one we already have?"

Me: "Do you think maybe the" Lilly the Witch - "No, it certainly is Lisbeth The little witch!" "?"


Well, a glance at the computer cleared up then eh quickly that the picture book series "The Little Witch" by Oetinger goes. I had to tell the client, unfortunately, that reading the books - and none of it! - Currently have in stock, but they could order for them to Tuesday. No, Tuesday is too late, they need it tomorrow, if not out with nothing. No, unfortunately not. But clearly, the people is always a that they need anything just tomorrow ...

Well, they still asked me what books there's (clear, I am already aware that they will look elsewhere then ...) and I told her the list of existing books and she is particularly interested in "The Little clever witch "and " The little witch out of town " and then she asks me:" What is it for?

Note: These books are suitable from about 3 years and have about 30 pages. Sooo Much happened in this!

It was getting pretty full unfortunately in our business and also became restless and her child walked around ... And I read to her the first few lines to travel witch, as follows:

Lisbet, the little witch, visit Trixi, the Witch Child. And since you have known what his visit has to conjure up the little witch Lisbet unceremoniously brought a flying carpet, Trixi declared a witch princess and fly with it - hastdunichtgesehen - out into the moonlit night.

customer: "End?"

Me: "Um ... there is quite a lot Shall I read all the ."

customer: "Yes, please!"

And I continued:
Faster than all the witches broom in the world rushes the carpet with two of Hexlein Mountains and valleys, rivers, lakes and forests. As children, the witches have so itself, Trixi gets hungry at some future date, and at some point they must even pee, but for the Lisbet's no problem. When suddenly no mountains and valleys, no rivers, lakes and forests are to be seen, because the moon was hiding behind the clouds, Lisbet for the first time is at a loss. And if they had not finally made the balloon witch would be the two, who knows, maybe still on the road ...

customer: "And the other?"

Me: "O___o;;; Hoax hem stitch, small trunk opening up
One day! Lisbet finds a suitcase before her witch's house. You would love to know what's inside, but so often they also recite their spell: The suitcase remains closed. And neither the doctor nor the travel witch witch could help her, because the case is only for large witches.


(At this point the child ran into the fiction and the customer turned away and I stopped and looked behind me and she bawled in "I hear, I MUST ONLY JUST LOOKING FOR MY CHILD!")

And I continued:

Lisbet This may not be lying down. And because she is smart, she succeeds with a trick to open the suitcase. Inside she finds a mysterious Letter. With a real letter to unfold in the book.
Lieve Baeten came in 2001 in a car accident. This picture book was well advanced at that time, already high, and has now been completed by her son Wietse Fossey.


the last section, she found it quite frightening, but is level both here in the system, and on the publishing side Oetinger here ...

The other customers looked at me even when I was somehow mentally disturbed because I've got this "nonsense" given to me as a customer before me was ...-.- My colleagues looked at me and were very compassionate I think happy, not at the moment I have ... Taken

it of course has nothing, anyway because they knew that this is nothing until tomorrow!

No question, I read to you, but there is one is already easily fooled before ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment