Saturday, September 12, 2009

Piano Solo Mountains Biffy Clyro

I defy the rules of design! : D

My first big window!

Did yesterday may make my first big shop window and thought, I think that sometimes "found again" stuck here!

is subject, as can be seen most easily, CHINA, host country of the Frankfurt Book Fair next month! ^ ^ The pictures are not able to become sooo good ...

Some books we have purchased only once, ie if it is "out of the window sold out" is coming back in a new window inside, so the display is then about 8 weeks and over again ^ ^

Oh: The cat is battery operated and waves actually permanent! CHINA The lettering on the left and right, I've even done! ; _;

I am very, very jealous of the velvet Mao, who is my boss! ; _;






Yeah, I know it's voooooll! But I must say justifying time that all this really works better if you live in front of it! ;. ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment