Monday, May 25, 2009

My Back Itches All The Time

The early bird catches the worm!

One or the other it may know one or the other is waiting, perhaps even on it: The highly anticipated new novel by Dan Brown "The Lost Symbol", in October this year, then finally re-appear in hardcover (of course).

today then there was a (regular) customer and said
"Oh and you could give me a sign up for" Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in paperback
I? "At Aaaach, Mrs. T., were you then eh me , the reservation is already reserved, we will contact you as soon as will appear, which would soon be before the late summer "
you:" Oh, good good. And could you add me yet for the new Dan Brown book in paperback "I
:" Ui ... so the first bound will appear in October, the paperback will take laaaaaaaaaaaange! O_o * stunned *
you: "yes, I know, but you could still reserve myself to gambling?"

course I can, but sometimes seriously, no one is her wegkaufen the book ... of those titles before we get lots and then a call in one week in advance is normally perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment